Shazam: Banner is annoying! Review

Add reviewShazam: Banner is annoying! Good reviewsShazam: Banner is annoying! Bad reviewsShazam: Banner is annoying! Review RSS feed
Shazam has 3981 reviews. Enter your email below and we'll notify you when new reviews are added, so you can comment, share or remove the reviews. This is great for monitoring your apps or the competition's apps
Banner is annoying!
This app is very impressive and I like it...BUT a big red banner constantly pops up even when I'm not using it...VERY ANNOYING. (My screen is small enough already). So this gets a 1 star rating until that get's fixed...also too many updates.
Optoko on Nov 13, 2013 for Shazam
share · comment
Needs a lot of work
Now to start off, Shazam has gotten a lot of songs correct. I would say about 40% of them time. But the other 60%, it cant find the song or it just gives me a completely different song. There has been numerous occasions where I will Shazam the same song 2-4 times back to back, and it will give me a different song each time. I think the algorithm needs work, but it still doesn't do a completely terrible job. But it isn't very reliable either.
Mshab356 on Nov 13, 2013 for Shazam
share · comment
Most impressive app to date
Good for not knowing music.
lost7spiritĀ  on Nov 13, 2013 for Shazam
share · comment
It works!
Whenever I listen the song I don't know its name, I just launch the app and check it. Nice app! I love it.
Bass579 on Nov 13, 2013 for Shazam
share · comment
Since updating to this version, every time I end a phone call the app opens in the background. I have to open the app all the way and then close it. Very frustrating! I can't find anything on the settings of the app to fix this. My husband is having the same issue. FIX THIS!
Tripper211 on Nov 13, 2013 for Shazam
share · comment
Love it!!!
I love this app!!! I use it everyday and post songs to my FB. But ever since the last update I always get a red bar at the top of my screen and I don't like it. Please fix it. Thank you.
JWAT88 on Nov 12, 2013 for Shazam
share · comment