Rhythm Pad Free: Grate apppppppp Review

Add reviewRhythm Pad Free: Grate apppppppp Good reviewsRhythm Pad Free: Grate apppppppp Bad reviewsRhythm Pad Free: Grate apppppppp Review RSS feed
Rhythm Pad Free has 289 reviews. Enter your email below and we'll notify you when new reviews are added, so you can comment, share or remove the reviews. This is great for monitoring your apps or the competition's apps
Julianddd on May 19, 2012 for Rhythm Pad Free
share · comment
The Most Useable Of Them All !
After downloading every single one of the free drum-kit/drum-machine apps from the App Store, the "Rhythm Pad" ....wait for it....w a i t f o r i t....cue the drum roll....and....cymbal crash! Destroyed all of the other apps more convincingly than Keith Moon did at the end a of "Who" concert! I think the drum sound samples are more realistic than most of the apps I tried. The pads are configurable allowing you to set things up to the way you want your fingers to trigger the percussion. This feature alone, which is unlike most other apps that present you with a "picture" of a drum kit, makes this app the stand out. Having a picture of a real drum set and having to imagine you are sitting behind it on your throne is a joke because you're not at real drums you're on the flat surface of an iPad screen. It just doesn't work to have a 3-D picture of drums on a 2-D playing surface. Those apps are just dumb ideas with hardly any novelty appeal. This app works very well and the feature of being able to play along to songs in iTunes had me jamming in just a couple of minutes. Sure it could be enhanced; things could be more configurable and made even more usable, but the developer is definitely on the right track.
LaughingBluesCryingSunshine on May 18, 2012 for Rhythm Pad Free
share · comment
Oh my glob
Oh my glob best drum kitt eeeever if u want these lumps gotta put a kit on it
Jj the black dragon on May 17, 2012 for Rhythm Pad Free
share · comment
This is boring
I liked this app like the first 5 minutes and then it just got boring it need different kits,and record and save soo u can share the beats u make, and also if I was u I wouldn't download this app wasted a good 5 minutes of my life but the rest is good soo like 30% download it and the other 70% don't download it
Skaterchic27 on May 13, 2012 for Rhythm Pad Free
share · comment
Dude I'm down
This is a pretty good one. Screw digidrummer. Buy this instead.
skench92 on May 7, 2012 for Rhythm Pad Free
share · comment
When it alerts my phone for me to practice, I jam it out if I'm in public
It's the best one I've tried yet. No delay, very crucial. But I need a kit with 2 kick pads so I can double thumb bass, and get a pointer or index finger in the mix. Open and close the hi hat while double bassing? What?
MeNotYou, Me on May 7, 2012 for Rhythm Pad Free
share · comment