Home

Mus+ Audiobooks: Works with podcasts Review

Add reviewMus+ Audiobooks: Works with podcasts Good reviewsMus+ Audiobooks: Works with podcasts Bad reviewsMus+ Audiobooks: Works with podcasts Review RSS feed
Mus+ Audiobooks has 7 reviews. Enter your email below and we'll notify you when new reviews are added, so you can comment, share or remove the reviews. This is great for monitoring your apps or the competition's apps
Works with podcasts
I don't listen to audiobooks but I do listen to podcasts and this app did allow me to listen to podcasts via the Downcast app while listening to music via the apple music app. This will be great for long runs. The only problem is that the music volume is very difficult to decrease. The first 10% of the music volume slider will allow you to play the music softly, but the remaining 90% of the volume slider blasts the music too loud. Please fix the music volume slider so it works in a linear fashion. Thanks.
App Rover on Dec 19, 2012 for Mus+ Audiobooks
share · comment