Call Recording: Doesn't work Review

Add reviewCall Recording: Doesn't work Good reviewsCall Recording: Doesn't work Bad reviewsCall Recording: Doesn't work Review RSS feed
Call Recording has 177 reviews. Enter your email below and we'll notify you when new reviews are added, so you can comment, share or remove the reviews. This is great for monitoring your apps or the competition's apps
Doesn't work
I tried using this application several different times but failed to actually make it work. Sounds like a good idea but it fell and came up short. I will rate it at a higher star as soon as they fix what ever is wrong with this app
Jimmy Saldivar on May 9, 2012 for Call Recording
share · comment
Cool app
I would like to know for how long up to this app can record? (in minutes or hours..)
ReluFloryAlin on May 9, 2012 for Call Recording
share · comment
Is the worst app in the store
The app did not work as soon you press any of the buttons a call is started and is answered in a public phone...
Andres Aponte on May 8, 2012 for Call Recording
share · comment
Apple Is looking Into Removing This App
Apple is now re-reviewing this app due to the planetzuda.com article on this rogue app.
xmpz on Apr 29, 2012 for Call Recording
share · comment
This worked initially- no it no longer works 90 percent of the time and the other 10 percent it records a poor recording. I too had called this supposed customer service number- it is only a call center- emailing them gets no response either- I do not think this is a real business -in fact they need to be investigated or reported to the Better Business bureau.... Once you record a call it's like it disappears into Cyberspace and is no longer accessible. A lot of good that does!
Crapcrapcrap11 on Apr 26, 2012 for Call Recording
share · comment
Despite my fear caused by some negative reviews, I backed up my iPhone (just in case) and did the install. App Works great; iPhone still breathing. If something should change, I'll write an update. So far, so good, Mk
Mkelo on Apr 26, 2012 for Call Recording
share · comment