AJC.com: Saleem Review

Add reviewAJC.com: Saleem Good reviewsAJC.com: Saleem Bad reviewsAJC.com: Saleem Review RSS feed
AJC.com has 471 reviews. Enter your email below and we'll notify you when new reviews are added, so you can comment, share or remove the reviews. This is great for monitoring your apps or the competition's apps
It crashes a lot just irritating
viranisaleem on Aug 27, 2013 for AJC.com
share · comment
Newest upgrade is crashing
App crashes constantly. Happens regardless of what you're doing... Reading a story? Crash. Looking at headlines? Crash. Just sitting on a page? Crash. Obviously it's driven by the ads at the bottom but, c'mon! It's got to work to be worthwhile....
Klaw_625 on Aug 27, 2013 for AJC.com
share · comment
Utter crap. Again. Again.
Once again Cox rolls out an app update that seems to have been un-tested. Reading an article and **blink** the app randomly shuts down. Mind you, lately 75% of the stories under "Local News" are Maureen Dowd's education blog postings. The remaining 25% almost invariably are typo-ridden, and typically consist of teasers for pay-to-read articles or "breaking news" blips that end with a plea that we "Return for updates", updates that are never posted. The app doesn't include what's listed in the iTunes blurb, but it hardly matters as once again the developers at Cox have released an un-usable app... Again, again.
Soundboy404 on Aug 24, 2013 for AJC.com
share · comment
Not bad.
This app deserves more than one star. Better than the previous app. With this update you can enlarge the fonts. The pervious app you needed a magnifying glass to read it.
BDL2864 on Aug 15, 2013 for AJC.com
share · comment
No news feed at all - from a "news" paper!
From merely bad to horrible - the AJC never ceases to amaze me with its app degradation. No news feed at all. Obviously their only effort is on advertising print subscriptions, but for a long time now their apps have slipped down the slippery slope to worse than mediocre to actually become abysmal. Nobody's minding the store in the apps department - and it shows!
ATL Driver on Jul 10, 2013 for AJC.com
share · comment
Don't judge Atlanta by the AJC!
Worst paper in the south! Über lib long before it was popular. Two sisters, last of the Cox's, hold onto the paper but they've got real money too. Will be biggest fight since civil war when they die. My money!!! NO it's my money!! The paper will die like it should've long time ago. Sad-every town should have a paper.Even a bad one.
Fradzz on Jun 28, 2013 for AJC.com
share · comment